Saturday 28 December 2013

Saturday Morning Cartoons - Not Quite New Year's Playlist


It's not quite New Year's. But I'm currently partying like it is.




That's why I didn't really have anything informative to offer you this morning. One of my resolutions is to be more interesting next week. But I didn't want to leave you without any distractions THIS week, so I assembled a small playlist of old New Year's nuggets from the past few decades, to help get you prepped / pumped for this Tuesday. Enjoy, and looking forward to waking up with you all again, weekends in 2014!

Wow, I didn't intend for that last part to sound so slutty!











1 comment:

  1. nice article about Saturday Morning Cartoons - Not Quite Christmas Classics i like it and sharing with my brothers thank you for it ( TOM AND JERRY HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY FULL EPISODE )

    ReplyDelete